4.2.17 at 12:47 AM with
I pre-ordered this.... back in november, I believe? and it arrived some time in january! don't mind the watermark, I just don't want someone try to scam people by using my photos ><" unfortunately, everything is out of stock on their tictail but please do check out their twitter

the zine came with 5 stickers of the main characters of the game. I didn't pre-order in time for the elizabeth 3rd sticker, but that's okay. these cuties are adorable still!

also came with two 707 postcards (he's my favorite character. I love)

the cover is so cute, ahhhh


the next few photos are a couple of my favorite pieces in the zine. seriously, the art in this is soooo beautiful and pretty. it makes me wish I had some artistic talent, LOL.





thank you so much to haiyun & daisy for overseeing this, to all the artists who participated in this project, and to everyone who was able to purchase a copy!

Labels:



最纯真的梦想 已被遗忘在身旁, 跌跌撞撞 反复期望又失望
hello, welcome to my blog. you can call me diana. i'll mostly be posting reviews, hauls, about my travels and the like here.

the past
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.